We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job requires the lawyer to supervise the paralegals to provide law assistance, and the lawyer also provides legal education to clients to help them understand the court process, make informed decisions about critical family law, civil law and immigration law issues.
1. Overseeing the work of support staffs, such as paralegals and legal assistants;
2. Training the paralegals to use relevant information to identify whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards;
3. Training the paralegals to conduct thorough research and gathering all the data and information and analysis of legal problems;
4. Training the paralegals to draft and review of various legal arguments and other relevant legal material and reports;
5. Training the paralegals to prepare and file legal documents, such as applications, petitions, and appeals;
6. Interviewing clients to get information related to legal proceedings.
1. Holding the JD Degree
2. Holding the California or New York Bar
3. 6+ months’ legal practice and experience
To apply for this position, SEND RESUME To PR Law Center
630 W Duarte Rd. #302 Arcadia, CA 91007